PINK FLYOD 1973 FLYER TOUR TEE
- Daydreamer LA
- Color: Stone Vintage
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold + lay flat to dry
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made the team of Daydreamers, in Los Angeles, CA.
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
Looking like it was taken off the back of a concert goer, this Pink Floyd newbie is designed as a true show flyer for the group’s 1973 Park Center set. It was a major crowd pleaser, thanks to Pink Floyd’s forever exploration of new soundscapes, elaborate stage designs and live special effects. Featuring light distressing along the hems for a ‘this old thing’ vibe.